Does Drinking Lots of Water and Exercise Help Hair Grow?

Ames, IA Computer Repair

Tags: , , , , , ,

9 Responses to “Does Drinking Lots of Water and Exercise Help Hair Grow?”

1. Justin says:

no, the stanky leg dance does though

2. Britney says:

i dont think so but maybe it does lol

3. Habib K says:

Depends on which area you’re talking about. There has been no evidence that this is true but I think drinking lot’s of water is pretty healthy than any other drinks on earth because it naturally washes down all the toxins from your body. It’s the best drink.

4. nite_angelica says:

No, but the following can help:

1. Take a good multi-vitamin
    2. Eat a healthy diet
    3. Your body needs 2 teaspoons of a *healthy* pourable oil per day. This would be Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, etc. Not vegetable oil… and the fat you get in your diet does not take the place of this need. Your hair will love you for it.

5. Lauren says:

Yeah, water helps hair grow, but I don’t know about exercise. Water also speeds up you metabolism, makes skin not so dry, and makes skin tone more even.

6. ella says:

water doesnt and im not sure about exercise but just like growing your nails, your body needs calcium

it is proven that calcium will assist with hair and nail growth. so drink lots of milk or eat a load of cheese and yoghurt. you can also buy calcium tablets that are taken daily…these help also

7. Biz says:

In theory yes, water and exercise will help your hair grow by making you overall more healthy.

Something you should add to your routine tho is when you are washing your hair ((((and I only recommend washing it every 2-3 days, otherwise your hair will be stripped of it’s natural oils, dry out and become damaged —-defeating the purpose)))) massage your roots really well, this helps open up the folicles and encourages them to grow.

Also adding a vitamin E supplement to your diet will help.

8. ladykenmax says:

Everyone knows that it is your genetics that controls your body growth and that includes hair. Your hair will grow 1/4″ to 1/2″ per month. Diet will help keep your hair healthy along with good hair products. Keep blow drying and chemical use to a minimum.

9. Vicky says:

What helps hair to grow is using a great conditioner, taken vitamins for hair and drinking plenty of water. It is important to use the right shampoo’s and conditioners. I am black and my hair is healthy because I use Pantene shampoo for women of color and my favorite conditioner is Nexxus (Humectress) that is an awesome conditioner it works great for me..